The committee system in a parliamentary democracy provides a way of achieving greater public input into issues being considered by Parliament. The Parliament of Victoria has an extensive system of committees which hold inquiries into particular issues and call for input from the wider community, including experts, individuals, business and government organisations, to express their views.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SARC Alert Digest No.2 - report tabled
- Inquiry into Drug Law Reform - reporting date extended
- Inquiry into Perinatal Services - reporting date extended
- Inquiry into Fuel Prices in Regional Victoria - report tabled
- Inquiry into the RSPCA Victoria - Government response tabled
- Report into Victorian Oversight Agencies 2016-17 - report tabled