The committee system in a parliamentary democracy provides a way of achieving greater public input into issues being considered by Parliament. The Parliament of Victoria has an extensive system of committees which hold inquiries into particular issues and call for input from the wider community, including experts, individuals, business and government organisations, to express their views.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inquiry into the 2018-19 Budget Estimates - report tabled
- Public Accounts and Estimates Committee end of term report for the 58th Parliament - report tabled
- Inquiry into the Crimes Amendment (Unlicensed Drivers) Bill 2018 - report tabled
- SARC Alert Digest No.14 of 2018 - report tabled
- Inquiry into Penalty Rates and Fair Pay - Government response tabled
- Inquiry into Youth Justice Centres in Victoria - Government response tabled
- Inquiry into Ride Sourcing Services - Government response tabled
- Inquiry into Infrastructure Projects - third and fourth Government responses tabled
- Inquiry into Matters Relating to the Misuse of Electorate Office Staffing Entitlements - Government response tabled
- Inquiry into 2016-17 Financial and Performance Outcomes - Government response tabled
|Inquiry into NBN Rollout in Regional Victoria||Referred (Terms of reference)|
|Right of Reply by Persons referred to in the House: 58th Parliament||Final report tabled|
|Inquiry into Rate Capping Policy||Drafting report|
|Inquiry into Infrastructure Projects||Drafting report|