The committee system in a parliamentary democracy provides a way of achieving greater public input into issues being considered by Parliament. The Parliament of Victoria has an extensive system of committees which hold inquiries into particular issues and call for input from the wider community, including experts, individuals, business and government organisations, to express their views.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
- Alert Digest No. 10 of 2017 - report tabled
- Annual Review 2016, Regulations and Legislative Instruments - report tabled
- Inquiry into the Firefighters' Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2017 - Interim report tabled
- Inquiry into Fuel Prices in Regional Victoria - Call for submissions
- Inquiry into the Firefighters Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2017 - report tabled
|Monday, 4 September, 2017|
Inquiry into Perinatal Services
|Wednesday, 23 August, 2017|
Inquiry into Rate Capping Policy
|Monday, 21 August, 2017|
Inquiry into Drug Law Reform