The committee system in a parliamentary democracy provides a way of achieving greater public input into issues being considered by Parliament. The Parliament of Victoria has an extensive system of committees which hold inquiries into particular issues and call for input from the wider community, including experts, individuals, business and government organisations, to express their views.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
- SARC Alert Digest No. 2 of 2017- report tabled
- SARC Report on the Statute Law Revision Bill 2017 - report tabled
- Inquiry into Civics and Electoral Participation in Victorian State Parliamentary Elections - new inquiry
- Inquiry into the Freedom of Information Amendment (Office of the Victorian Commissioner) Bill 2016 - new inquiry
- Inquiry into the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendment (Pilot Medically Supervised Injecting Centre) Bill 2017 - new inquiry
|Monday, 6 March, 2017|
Inquiry into Services for People with Autism Spectrum Disorder
|Tuesday, 28 February, 2017|
Inquiry into Fire Season Preparedness
|Report - Inquiry into Rate Capping Policy|
|Report - Inquiry into Fire Season Preparedness|
|Report - Report into Victorian Oversight Agencies 2015–16|
|Report - Inquiry into the Domestic Animals Amendment (Puppy Farms and Pet Shops) Bill 2016|