The committee system in a parliamentary democracy provides a way of achieving greater public input into issues being considered by Parliament. The Parliament of Victoria has an extensive system of committees which hold inquiries into particular issues and call for input from the wider community, including experts, individuals, business and government organisations, to express their views.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
- SARC Alert Digest No.4 of 2017 - report tabled
- Inquiry into the Freedom of Information Amendment (Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner) Bill 2016 - report tabled
- Inquiry into Lowering the Probationary Driving Age in Victoria to Seventeen - report tabled
- Inquiry into Ride Sourcing Services - report tabled
- Inquiry into the Road Safety Road Rules 2009 (Overtaking Bicycles) Bill 2015 - government response tabled
|Thursday, 20 April, 2017|
Inquiry into Infrastructure Projects