Port Curtis : copy letter from the Honorable the Colonial Secretary, New South Wales, enclosing report of the Resident Commissioner at Port Curtis on the steps taken by him with regard to the recent arrivals from this colony
|Other Authors:||Cowper, Charles, Sir, 1807-1875, O'Connell, Maurice Charles, Sir, 1812-1879|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1857-58 no. 21
GP V 1857/58 no. 21
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Comprises: Letter dated 6 Nov. 1858 from Charles Cowper (Colonial Secretary's Office Sydney) to the Chief Secretary of Victoria enclosing a letter of 29 Oct. 1858 written on the H.M.S. Iris at Keppel Bay by M. C. O'Connell (govt. resident Port Curtis) to the Colonial Secretary Sydney
2p. ; 34cm.
- Port Melbourne Lagoon Bill : petition in the matter of a bill to provide for the suppression of the nuisance arising from the Port Melbourne Lagoon, and for other purposes : to the Honorable the Legislative Assembly of the Colony of Victoria in Parliament assembled Published: (1888)
- Customs : copy of a despatch from the Right Honorable the Principal Secretary of State for the Colonies to His Excellency the Governor of New South Wales enclosing the copy of a Minute of the Lords Commissioners of the Treasury relative to the customs establishment in the Australian Colonies Published: (1851)
- Financial separation : copies of despatches from the Honorable the Colonial Secretary of New South Wales relating to the financial separation of that Colony from Victoria Published: (1851)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly upon the Western Port Coal Mining Limited Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1881)
- Report of the Royal Commission on Victorian Fisheries and Fisheries Industries Published: (1919)