Chinese and gold fields revenue Belvoir and customs Murray : statement of the amount of Chinese and gold fields revenue collected at Belvoir from the date of Mr Hanify's appointment as Chinese Protector to the present time and statement relating to the collection of customs on the River Murray
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Moore, John, 1803-1885, Tyler, John Chatfield, 1831-1901, Victoria. Chief Secretary's Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1860
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. A 29
GP V 1859/60 no. A 29
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 1st March 1860"
"J. Moore, Under Secretary"
"J. Chatfield Tyler"
"Mr Hanify was appointed from 19th July 1858 and ceased to do duty after 23rd March 1859, from which date to the period of Mr Belcher's arrival on the 24th May the duty was performed by Mr D. W. Gossett"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Correspondence respecting collection of duties on the River Murray Published: (1854)
- Customs duties, Murray River : correspondence relative to the notice dated 23rd May, 1860 and issued by the Government of New South Wales intimating that the various customs laws in that colony would by enforced upon the River Murray Published: (1860)
- Report of the Royal Commission Appointed by His Excellency to Examine Into and Report Upon the Best Means of Clearing the River Murray, etc. : together with the proceedings of Commission, minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1867)
- Report of the proceedings of the Inter-State Conference on the Murray River Waters held at Melbourne, January 1911 Published: (1911)
- Investigation into the Foodbowl Modernisation Project and related matters / Published: (2011)