Coalfields : report of the survey of Anderson's Inlet : made in pursuance of the resolutions of the Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857
|Other Authors:||Norman, W. H. 1812-1869, Woods, George Austin|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1857-58, no. A 44
GP V 1857/58 no. A 44
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 13th April 1858"
Comprises: Letter dated 29 Mar. 1858 from W. H. Norman (commander/supt. Water Police) to the Chief Secretary - Letter 29 Mar. 1858 from G. A. Woods (commanding officer Govt. Steam Sloop Victoria) to Commander Norman, H.M.C.S. Victoria - Report to accompany chart of Anderson's Inlet from G. A. Woods (commanding officer H.M. Colonial Steamer Victoria)
4p. ; 33cm.
- Coalfields : report relative to borings at Cape Patterson in pursuance of resolutions of Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857 Published: (1858)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the Anderson's Inlet and lower Tarwin Valley connecting railway : together with minutes of evidence Published: (1924)
- Final report from the Select Committee upon the Fishing Industry of Victoria : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendices : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 23rd November 1892 Published: (1892)
- Immigration: return to address - Mr. O'Shanassy, 25th November 1852 [i.e. 1851] Published: (1852)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, & National Gallery of Victoria, with the reports of the sectional committees for 1879 : and a statement of income and expenditure for the financial year 1878-9 Published: (1880)