Coalfields : report relative to borings at Cape Patterson in pursuance of resolutions of Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857
|Other Authors:||Davis, Richard, Kay, Joseph Henry, 1815-1875, Selwyn, Alfred Richard Cecil, 1824-1902|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1857-58, no. A 43
GP V 1857/58 no. A 43
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 13th April 1858"
Comprises: Letter dated 30 Dec. 1857 from Alfred R. C. Selwyn (Govt. Geologist) to the Chief Secretary - Tender of Richard Davis to clear out existing coal shaft at Cape Patterson etc., signed Richard Davis, witnessed by Alfred R. C. Selwyn - Letter 6 Jan. 1858 from J. H. Kay, for the Under Secretary to the Government Geologist - Letter 12 Mar. 1858 from Alfred R. C. Selwyn (Govt. Geologist) to the Chief Secretary - Minute approving of the payment of £110 to Richard Davis and other matters, signed J. O'S. - Report 19 Mar. 1858 from A. R. C. Selwyn regarding the coal at Cape Patterson
4p. ; 33cm.
- Colonial Mineral Surveyor Published: (1852)
- Victorian Coal Company : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 30th April 1867, for - a copy of the conditions on which the Victorian Coal Company received the railway plant for making a railway at Cape Patterson and the amount of money had from Government for laying down the said railway, and moorings for vessels at a shipping place in that locality Published: (1867)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Gold : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendix Published: (1856)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Woolamai, San Remo, and Cape Patterson : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1901)
- Coalfields : report of the survey of Anderson's Inlet : made in pursuance of the resolutions of the Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857 Published: (1858)