Victorian Coal Company : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 30th April 1867, for - a copy of the conditions on which the Victorian Coal Company received the railway plant for making a railway at Cape Patterson and the amount of money had from Government for laying down the said railway, and moorings for vessels at a shipping place in that locality
|Other Authors:||Wright, William Henry, 1816-1877|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1867
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1867, no. C 26
GP V 1867 no. C 26
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th May 1867"
Comprises: Letter dated 22 Aug. 1862 from W. H. Wright, Secretary, Railway Dept. to N. Levi MLA
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of railway communication with Woolamai, San Remo, and Cape Patterson Published: (1905)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly upon the Cape Patterson and Kilcunda Junction Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1888)
- Coalfields, Western Port : report of the Board Published: (1872)
- Coalfields : report relative to borings at Cape Patterson in pursuance of resolutions of Legislative Assembly, 24th November 1857 Published: (1858)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioner for the year ending 30th June 1902 Published: (1902)