Importation of railway plant : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 27th June 1860 for - Copies of the advertisements calling for tenders, the names of the tenderers and the accounts and correspondence with Mr Brunel relating thereto
|Corporate Author:||Ellis, Son, and Frickling (Firm)|
|Other Authors:||Bruce, W. S., Brunel, Isambard Kingdom, 1806-1859, Gumm, Charles, Horne, George Samuel Wegg, 1811?-1873, Merritt, Joseph T., Ward, Joseph, Woolley, Richard, Foley and Aikman (Firm), John Sidgett and Sons, Phillip Levi and Co., W. Felgate and Co., Walton Brothers, William Felgate and Co.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1860
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. C 15
GP V 1859/60 no. C 15
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 10th July 1860"
Comprises: Copy of advertisements inviting tenders for the importation of railway plant, &c. / signed by Richard Woolley, Secretary for G. S. W. Horne, Vice-President of the Board of Land and Works - Statements by contractors about the cost of freight for various consignments of goods (signed by W. S. Bruce, Ellis, Son, and Frickling, Foley and Aikman, Charles Gumm, John Sidgett and Sons, Phillip Levi and Co., W. Felgate and Co., Walton Brothers & William Felgate and Co.) - Total of payments rendered to the Treasurer by the Colonial Agent-General, showing the several payments made on account of the Railway Department from December 1856 to December 1859, £523,507 0s. 6d. / Josh. T. Merritt, Acting Secretary - Letter dated 15 Sept. 1858 from Joseph Ward (sec. Dept. of Railways) to I. K. Brunel (Duke St. Westminster) - Brunel's reply dated 16 Nov. 1858
6p. ; 34cm.
- Gauge (given as guage) of railways : correspondence with reference to the gauge (given as guage) of railways Published: (1853)
- Report from the Select Committee upon the Importation of Railway Plant : together with proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendix Published: (1860)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 / Published: (1904)
- Report from the Select Committee on the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway Company's Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1853)
- Railway rolling stock Published: (1886)