Telegraph stations : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 27th January 1860 for - A return of the actual working expenses and revenue derived from every telegraph station in Victoria during the year 1859
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Electric Telegraph|
|Other Authors:||McGowan, Samuel Walker, 1829-1887|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1860
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. C 5
GP V 1859/60 no. C 5
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 7th February 1860"
"Samuel W. McGowan, General Superintendent of Electric Telegraph"
4p. ; 34cm.
- Telephone company and the government : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all papers bearing on the bargain or quasi-bargain for ten years between the Telephone Company and the Government, before the proposed telephone exchange shall be established by the Post and Telegraph Department in Geelong, and foreshadowed in statement of the Postmaster-General Published: (1886)
- Kilmore Railway Station : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd June 1886 for a copy of the correspondence, reports, and other information which have led the Commissioners of Railways to the selection of the proposed site of the Kilmore Railway Station Published: (1886)
- Spencer-Street and North Melbourne railway stations : return to an order of the House dated 5th October 1886 for a return showing the whole amount of public money expended in stations, goods-sheds and all other expenses incurred at the Spencer-street and North Melbourne railway stations up to the present date Published: (1886)
- Telegraph messengers : return to an order of the House, dated 27th September, 1899 for a return showing: 1. The number of telegraph messengers now in the Post and Telegraph Department who are receiving £60 per annum. 2. The number of said messengers who are doing letter carriers' duty. 3. The number doing letter sorters' duty. 4. The number doing telegraph operators' duty Published: (1899)
- Telegraphic cable duplication : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st October 1878 for a copy of the memorandum entered into between the Governments of the Australasian colonies and the Eastern Extension Company for the duplication of the telegraphic cable Published: (1878)