Hospitals and benevolent asylums : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 18th November 1858 for returns from each hospital and benevolent asylum receiving government aid, viz. - 1. The number of patients admitted during the year 2. The average time each has remained in the house 3. The number of outdoor patients relieved during the year 4. The amount of private subscriptions and donations received during the year 5. The amount voted from the Public Treasury for the same period 6. The cost of each divisible as follows. - (a) Amount paid to each officer or servant separately (b) Amount paid for rations (c) Amount paid for clothing (d) Amount paid for medicines and medical comforts (e) Amount paid for contingencies
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. C 1
GP V 1859/60 no. C 1
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 6th December 1859"
3p. ; 34cm.
- Hospitals subsidized by Government : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd June 1886 for a return showing: 1 The names of hospitals subsidized by the Government during the present financial year. 2 The average number of patients in each hospital during the year 1884-1885. 3 The amount allotted to each hospital for maintenance 1885-1886. 4 The amount to which each would have been entitled for maintenance if subsidized on the same scales as the Melbourne Hospital. 5 The total amount allowed to each hospital as building grant during the last five years, specifying each year separately Published: (1886)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1923 Published: (1924)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector of Lunatic Asylums for the year ended 31st December 1889 Published: (1890)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1925 Published: (1927)
- Hospitals for the insane : report of the Inspector-General of the Insane for the year ended 31st December 1908 Published: (1909)