University of Melbourne
|Corporate Author:||University of Melbourne. Council|
|Other Authors:||Hearn, William Edward, 1826-1888, Irving, Martin Howy, 1831-1912, James, John Frederic, McCoy, Frederick, Sir, 1817-1899, Timins, Octavius Frederic, b. 1822, Wilson, William Parkinson, 1826?-1874, Victoria. Governor (1856-1863 : Barkly)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1860
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. B 11
GP V 1859/60 no. B 11
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 22nd May 1860"
"Henry Barkly, Governor, Message No. 11"
Comprises: No. 1. Letter dated 18 Feb. 1859 from the professors of the University to the Private Secretary, and enclosed letter 18 Feb. 1859 from M. H. Irving, W. P. Wilson, Frederick McCoy & W. E. Hearn - No. 2. Letter 18 Feb. 1859 from O. F. Timins, Private Secretary to the Professors of the Melbourne University, Care of Professor Irving - No. 3. Letter 4 May 1859 from John F. James, Registrar to the Private Secretary, and enclosure comprising copy of amended statute passed by the Council of the University of Melbourne on the 31st of January 1859 in lieu of the third section of the fourth chapter of the statutes - No. 4. Letter 7 June 1859 from O. F. Timins, Private Secretary to Professor Irving - No. 5. Letter 28 July 1859 from Martin H. Irving to Captain O. F. Timins, Private Secretary, and enclosed letter 28 July 1859 from Martin H. Irving, W. P. Wilson & W. E. Hearn to Sir Henry Barkly, Governor in Chief of the Colony of Victoria, Visitor of the University of Melbourne - No. 6. Letter 1 Aug. 1859 from O. F. Timins, Private Secretary to Professor M. H. Irving, Melbourne University - No. 7. Letter 7 Nov. 1859 from M. H. Irving to Capt. O. F. Timins - No. 8. O. F. Timins, Private Secretary to Prof. M. H. Irving
6p. ; 34cm.
- Blue book of the colony of Victoria for the year 1867 comprising a list of the various governors of the colony from the date of its first settlement, and of the successive parliaments and ministries since the inauguration of responsible government : the members of the executive council and of both Houses of Parliament during 1867, the foreign consuls, the civil establishment etc. : compiled from official records in the Registrar-General's Office Published: (1868)
- Report from the Select Committee on the University Constitution Amendment Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1880)
- Education : additional appendices to the report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1913-14 Published: (1915)
- Report of the Trustees of the Public Library, Museums, & National Gallery of Victoria, with the reports of the sectional committees for 1879 : and a statement of income and expenditure for the financial year 1878-9 Published: (1880)
- Education : report of the Minister of Public Instruction for the year 1913-14 Published: (1915)