Estimate of railway expenditure in 1860 as furnished by Mr G. C. Darbyshire
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Symonds, Edward Stace, 1816-1899, Darbyshire, George Christian, 1820-1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. A 14
GP V 1859/60 no. A 14
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd December 1859"
"E. S. Symonds"
 leaf ; 34cm.
- Mr G. C. Darbyshire : correspondence relating to the resignation of Mr Darbyshire as Engineer-in-Chief of Victorian Railways Published: (1860)
- Railway loan : copies of a letter addressed on the 17th November 1859 to the Chairman of the Contracting Banks relative to mode of sale of debentures in future and of a letter received from Mr Macarthur in reply Published: (1859)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Railways : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1856)
- Geelong Corporation Loan Act Amendment Bill Published: (1855)
- Public debt of Victoria : return to an order of the House, dated 29th September, 1898, for a return showing: (a) The amounts borrowed by Victoria, with the dates, interest, and times for repayment. (b) The total amount now owing, distinguishing funded debts and trust funds. (c) The total amount of interest hitherto paid, distinguishing amounts paid in each year. (d) If possible, the value of the assets representing the amounts borrowed, and how the value is ascertained Published: (1898)