Railway loan : copies of a letter addressed on the 17th November 1859 to the Chairman of the Contracting Banks relative to mode of sale of debentures in future and of a letter received from Mr Macarthur in reply
|Other Authors:||Macarthur, David Charteris, 1808-1887, McCulloch, James, Sir, 1819-1893|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. A 13
GP V 1859/60 no. A 13
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd December 1859"
Comprises: Letter dated 17 Nov. 1859 from J. McCulloch [Treasurer] to D. C. Macarthur, Chairman of the Representatives of Contracting Banks - Letter 18 Nov. 1859 from D. C. Macarthur to the Treasurer
2p. ; 34cm.
- Railway Loan Act 1881 : memorandum of agreement entered into between the Government of Victoria and certain banks for the sale in London of debentures issued under the authority of Act No. 717 Published: (1882)
- Roads and bridges : report from the Select Committee on Roads and Bridges : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1852)
- Mr Cashel Hoey : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 24th October 1877 for - Copies of all the correspondence and minutes relating to the removal of Mr Cashel Hoey from his position in the office of the Agent-General Published: (1877)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Macarthur District railway : together with minutes of evidence, plan, and map Published: (1928)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Government Banking : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1853)