Victoria railways : return of the Engineer-in-Chief for the year ending 31st December 1858
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Darbyshire, George Christian, 1820-1898, Victoria. Public Works Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. A 5
GP V 1859/60 no. A 5
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 19th October 1859"
Report to "The Honorable G. S. W. Horne, Commissioner of Public Works"
"Geo. C. Darbyshire, Engineer-in-Chief"
7p. ; 34cm.
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners on the rolling-stock, way and works and stores, Melbourne 31st March 1904 / Published: (1904)
- Victorian Railways : estimated expenditure for the construction of railways during the year 1859 pursuant to Act 21 Vic. No. 38 Published: (1859)
- Statement dated the twelfth day of July one thousand eight hundred and ninety, by the Victorian Railways Commissioners, showing their estimate of the cost of the constructing the proposed new lines of railway, and of the traffic and other returns likely to be derived therefrom Published: (1890)
- Railway construction : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd September 1880 for a return showing the cases, if any, where the rate per mile for the construction of railway lines has been exceeded by the Department, and the authority under which such excess money was paid Published: (1880)
- Railways constructed under the butty-gang system Published: (1896)