Board of National Education rule : pursuant to Act of Council 15 Victoria No. 7
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Chief Secretary's Dept.|
|Other Authors:||O'Shanassy, John, Sir, 1818-1883, Kane, Benjamin Francis, 1834-1872|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1859-60, no. A 2
GP V 1859/60 no. A 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 18th October 1859"
"John O'Shanassy" [Chief Secretary's Office]
"Benj. F. Kane, Secretary"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Board of National Education rules : pursuant to Act of Council 15th Victoria No. 7 Published: (1860)
- Board of National Education rule : pursuant to Act of Council 15 Victoria No. 7 Published: (1860)
- School grants : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - 1. Returns of grants in aid of national and denominational schools from 1851 to 1855 inclusive showing the amount of each grant and the mode of its distribution by the respective boards, distinguishing payments for salaries from disbursements for the erection of schoolhouses, &c. and specifying the several amounts expended in each year:- in Melbourne and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Bourke, in Geelong and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Grant, and in each of the other counties and districts of Victoria. 2. Also for returns of all grants of land for educational purposes within the same period stating separately the quantities granted in each year for national schools and for denominational schools and showing the total area granted in each locality as specified in money grant Published: (1857)
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852 Published: (1853)
- Education Act 1890 - regulations : order in Council : alteration of regulations Published: (1892)