Accounts relating to trade and customs
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Customs Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Dryburgh, Thomas, 1815-1868, Dunn, Robert Crosbie, b. 1819?, Guthrie, John, d. 1870, Hanify, Michael John Page, 1832-1871, Howard, John Bradley, Miller, Henry John, 1809-1888, Moore, William Allan, Nicolson, Peter, b. 1808, Spain, Henry White, Stevens, Philip Reynolds|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1858
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1858-59, no. 4
GP V 1858/59 no. 4 (2.0 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"H. W. Spain, Comptroller of Accounts"
"Henry Miller, Commissioner of Trade and Customs"
"Robert C. Dunn, Assistant Registrar of Shipping"
"Thos. Dryburgh, Collector" Port of Melbourne
"John Guthrie, Collector" Port of Geelong
"W. A. Moore, Collector" Port of Portland
"P. Nicolson, Collector" Port of Port Fairy
"P. R. Stevens, Collector" Port of Port Albert
"J. B. Howard, Collector" Port of Warrnambool
"M. J. P. Hanify, Coastwaiter and Searcher" Port of Belvoir
35p. ; 33cm.
- Colonial tariffs : correspondence relative to the assimilation of colonial tariffs in reference to address no. 61 on the motion of Mr. Westgarth Published: (1853)
- Accounts relating to trade and customs Published: (1857)
- Oats and barley : return to an order of the House dated 18th September 1888 for a return showing the quantity of oats and barley passed through the customs during the fortnight ending Tuesday 11th September, giving each day's clearances and the names of the firms clearing the same Published: (1888)
- Lockers and weighers - Customs Department : petition to the Honorable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Colony of Victoria in Parliament assembled Published: (1888)
- Lockers and Weighers : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a copy of all correspondence and papers in the Customs Department since the passing of the Public Service Act, bearing upon the application of the Lockers and Weighers to be graded in the clerical branch of the service, as well as for returns showing whether any men of that class have been rated in the clerical division by the Public Service Board Published: (1886)