Denominational School Board : report of proceedings for the year 1855 with further information relative to first three quarters of 1856
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Denominational School Board|
|Other Authors:||Campbell, Colin, 1817-1903, Guthridge, Nehemiah, 1808?-1878, Kane, Benjamin Francis, 1834-1872, Macadam, John, 1827-1865, Ogilvy, David, 1804-1871, Pohlman, Robert Williams, 1811-1877, Smith, Robert, d. 1885|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. 48
GP V 1856/57 no. 48 (2.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Board: R. W. Pohlman (chairman), N. Guthridge, David Ogilvy and Robert Smith
"Colin Campbell, Secretary"
Appendix L: Letter dated 24 Feb. 1854 from Colin Campbell, Secretary, to the Secretary, Commissioners of National Education [and] Letter 28 Mar. 1856 from Benjn. Kane (sec./chief inspector National School Education Office)
Appendix O: Letter dated 5 Jan. 1857 from John Macadam M.D. (Lecturer in Natural Sciences) to Colin Campbell, Secretary to the Denominational School Board
37p. ; 34cm.
- Denominational schools : a report from the Denominational School Board of their proceedings during the past year, with the first half yearly report of the Inspector of Schools under the Denominational Board Published: (1851)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1854-5 Published: (1856)
- Denominational School Board : report from the Denominational School Board for the year 1853 Published: (1854)
- Denominational School Board : report of proceedings for the years 1856 and 1857 Published: (1858)
- Denominational School Board : report of proceedings for the year 1858 and part of 1859 Published: (1860)