Railways : report of Andrew Clarke, R.E., M.P., Surveyor General, upon railways : with appendices
|Main Author:||Clarke, Andrew, Sir, 1824-1902|
|Other Authors:||Macarthur, Edward, Sir, 1789-1872|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. 33a
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. i-xliv (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. xlv-34 (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 35-72 (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 73-126 (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 127-172 (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 173-210 (3.5 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 211-256 (3.6 MB)
GP V 1856/57 no. 33a p. 257-282 (2.0 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government"
Report "To His Excellency Major-General Macarthur, the Officer Administering the Government"
lii, 282p. ; 33cm.
- Railways : additional appendix to the report on railways dated 15th November 1856 Published: (1857)
- Pension of Sir Andrew Clarke : correspondence and opinion of imperial law officers Published: (1884)
- Sir Andrew Clarke's pension : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 22nd August 1883 for a copy of the papers explaining the payment of £800 now paid annually to Sir Andrew Clarke out of the special appropriation Published: (1883)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Influx of Criminals Prevention Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1854)
- Pensions : opinion of the Law Officers of the Crown as to the right of Mr Haines and Captain Clarke to receive pensions under the Constitution Act Published: (1859)