Steam postal communication : copy despatch from Secretary of State
|Other Authors:||Taunton, Henry Labouchere, Baron, 1798-1869|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. 27
GP V 1856/57 no. 27
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command December 1856"
Comprises: Letter dated 18 June 1856 from H. Labouchere to [Sir Edward Macarthur] the Officer Administering the Government of Victoria
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Steam postal communication : copy despatch with its enclosures from the Right Hon. the Secretary of State for the Colonies respecting steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Steam postal service : copy of letter from the Chief Secretary of Victoria to the Agent-General, London, conveying instructions to call for tenders for an ocean mail service to alternate fortnightly with the service via Suez Published: (1877)
- Steam postal communication with the United Kingdom Published: (1856)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Steam Postal Communication with Great Britain : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1856)
- Australian steam postal service : advertisement , forms of tender, and conditions for the performance of a steam postal service Published: (1878)