Immigration : report of the acting Immigration Agent upon colonial emigration and immigration for the year 1855
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Immigration Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Blair, James, 1813?-1880, Carey, John Le Marchant, 1824-1891, Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley, 1827-1896, Guthrie, John, d. 1870, Schomberg, C. F., Stewart, George, Strutt, Charles Edward, 1815?-1897|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. 1
GP V 1856/57 no. 1 (4.0 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by command of His Excellency the Officer Administering the Government"
"Charles Edward Strutt, Acting Immigration Agent"
Appendix XVI: Report of Assistant Immigration Agent at Geelong / J. Guthrie, Assistant Immigration Agent and Collector of Customs
Appendix XVII: Report of the Assistant Immigration Agent at Portland / J. Blair, Assistant Immigration Agent
Appendix XVIII: Report of the Assistant Immigration Agent at Belfast / Geo. Stewart, Assistant Immigration Agent
Appendix XIX: Report of the Assistant Immigration Agent at Alberton / John L. M. Carey, Resident Magistrate
Appendix XXXI: Report of the Emigration Officer, Liverpool, on the ship Guiding Star / C. F. Schomberg
Appendix XXXIII: Immigration remittances / Hugh C. E. Childers
64p. ; 34cm.
- Passengers Act : despatch from the Secretary of State for the Colonies Published: (1854)
- Passengers' Act : copy despatch conveying Her Majesty's assent to the Act of Council 18th Victoria, No. 5 Published: (1856)
- Health Officer: report for the half year ending on the 30th June 1854 Published: (1854)
- Immigration regulations : regulations for the conduct of emigration to Victoria and for the nomination of immigrants Published: (1870)
- Receipts under Passengers' Act : return to address, Mr. Horne, 18th October, 1854 Published: (1855)