John Dunmore Lang, D.D. : petition to the Honorable the Legislative Assembly of Victoria in Parliament assembled : the petition of John Dunmore Lang, Doctor of Divinity, of Sydney, in the Colony of New South Wales
|Main Author:||Lang, John Dunmore, 1799-1878|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. E 2
GP V 1856/57 no. E 2
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 10th December 1856"
2p. ; 33cm.
- G.D Lang and F. L. Drake Published: (1857)
- Report from the Select Committee upon Lang and Drake's Case : together with the proceedings of the Committee, minutes of evidence, and appendices Published: (1857)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on the Bank of New South Wales Act Amendment Bill : together with the proceedings of the Committee and minutes of evidence Published: (1855)
- Report of the Crown Lands Commission of Inquiry on Both the Agricultural and Pastoral Occupation of the Public Lands to be Instituted on the Expiration of the Present Land Act at the Close of 1880 (September 1879) : Appendix C. Schedule B. [Statistical return of territorial property in private hands in the colony of Victoria by name of owner, acreage held, county in which held and capital value] Published: (1879)
- Emigration from the Highlands and islands of Scotland Published: (1852)