Alpacas : abstract of correspondence relative to the purchase of the flock recently imported into New South Wales
|Other Authors:||Herring Joseph, Ledger, Charles, 1818-1905, Montefiore, Eliezer Levi, 1820-1894, Moore, John, 1803-1885|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1859
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1858-59, no. A 21
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 26th January 1859"
Comprises: Letter dated 24 Dec. 1858 from J. Moore to D. L. [i.e. E. L] Montefiore (Messrs. Montefiore, Graham and Co., Melb.) - Letter 3 Jan. 1859 from E. Montefiore to the Chief Secretary John O'Shanassy - Letter 18 Dec. 1858 from C. Ledger to Joseph Herring - Report of J. Herring (agent) giving general information to prospective purchasers of the Alpacas depasturing at Collingwood, near Liverpool, in New South Wales
3p. ; 33cm.
- Alpacas : copy of letter from W. Westgarth, Esq., intimating that a flock of alpacas has been purchased for presentation to the Colony Published: (1858)
- Alpacas Published: (1853)
- Lighthouses : correspondence respecting the lighting of the coast of the Colony Published: (1853)
- Members of Council: return to address, Mr O'Shanassy, 22nd January 1856 Published: (1856)
- Gauge of railways in Australia : copy correspondence Published: (1855)