Breaches of customs laws : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st August 1877 for - A return showing the names of individuals or firms who have been charged with offending agains the Customs laws or regulations during the period from 22nd June 1873 to 31st July 1877, the nature of the offence and the decision of the Commissioner in each case
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Tyler, John Chatfield, 1831-1901|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1877-78, no. C 20
GP V 1877/78 no. C 20
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 2nd April 1878"
"J. Chatfield Tyler, Assistant-Commissioner of Customs"
8p. ; 33cm.
- Offences against young girls : return to an order of the House dated 29th August 1893 for a return showing: 1. All the cases in which the police have taken action in offences against young girls under sixteen years of age under the Crimes Act 1891. (a) The ages of the men and girls respectively, and their relationship to each other as master and servant, &c. (b) The result of the prosecution in each case. 2. A report from the police as to the general working of the Act, and its effect upon juvenile immorality, both as to street solicitation and the number of girls under the age of sixteen kept in improper houses. 3. A return of the number of girls under the age of sixteen who have been inmates of the different maternity hospitals of the colony since the Act came into operation Published: (1893)
- Colonial made spirits duty : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st September 1880, for a return showing (1). The amount of duty paid on colonial made spirits, for one month, from 16th August to 16th September 1880 (2). The names of each firm who have paid the above duties (3). The amount paid by each firm on each of the colonial spirits, viz. :-- rum, gin, whiskey, brandy and other spirits Published: (1880)
- Customs entries : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 23rd November 1865 for (1) A return of all entries passed at the Custom House, Melbourne, on the 15th, 16th, and 17th November instant, for goods duty free or duty paid. (2) The names of those who warehoused such goods, and the names of those who paid duties or passed free entries. (3) The description and various quantities of goods Published: (1865)
- Sexual offences : final report / Published: (2004)
- Sexual offences : interim report / Published: (2003)