Postal convention between Victoria and the United States of America : 29 Victoria No. 298, Section 32
|Corporate Author:||United States. President (1877<U+2013>1881 : Hayes)|
|Other Authors:||Evarts, William Maxwell, 1818-1901, Key, David McKendree, 1824-1900, Levey, George Collins, 1835-1919, Victoria. Governor (1873-1879 : Bowen), Victoria. Premier (1877-1880 : Berry)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1877-78, no. 104
GP V 1877/78 no. 104
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Done in duplicate, and signed in Washington the twenty-eighth day of January in the year of our Lord One thousand eight hundred and seventy-eight [signed] D. M. Key, Postmaster-General of the United States, George Collins Levey"
"I hereby approve of the foregoing Convention, and in testimony thereof I have caused the seal of the United States to be affixed R. B. Hayes"
"By the President, Wm. M. Evarts, Secretary of State"
"I hereby approve of the foregoing Postal Convention, and have caused to be affixed hereto the seal of the colony of Victoria G. F. Bowen, Governor"
"(Sd.) Graham Berry, Chief Secretary"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Postal contract : copy of the contract entered into with the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company for the conveyance of a fortnightly mail between Melbourne and Ceylon Published: (1879)
- Report upon the affairs of the Post Office and Telegraph Department for the year 1877 Published: (1878)
- Proposed telegraph cable between New Zealand and America : (in continuation of previous papers laid before Parliament) Published: (1878)
- European mail service : memorandum of agreement made between the Colonies of New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland, Western Australia, and New Zealand Published: (1885)
- Statistical register of the Colony of Victoria for the year 1877 compiled from official records in the Office of the Government Statist. Published: (1878)