Telegraphic communication via Java
|Corporate Author:||General Post Office (London, England)|
|Other Authors:||Does de Willebois, F. D., Glover, J. G., Harris, E. A. J., Herbert, Henry Howard Molyneux Herbert, 4th Earl of Carnarvon, 1831-1890, Lester, T. V., Malcolm, William Rolle, 1840-1923, Meade, Robert Henry, Sir, 1835-1908, Tilley, John, New South Wales. Governor (1872-1879 : Robinson)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1877
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1877-78, no. 75
GP V 1877/78 no. 75
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Comprises: Letter dated 5 Oct. 1877 from Hercules Robinson to Sir George F. Bowen - Despatch 9 July 1877 from [Henry Howard Molyneux Herbert, 4th Earl of] Carnarvon (Sec. of State for the Colonies) to Governor Sir Hercules Robinson - Enclosures, comprising letter 28 Apr. 1877 from W. R. Malcolm to the Post Office - Letter 18 May 1877 from John Tilley - Memorandum May 9 1877 from J. G. Glover - Letter 26 May 1877 from R. H. Meade to the Foreign Office - Letter 30 June 1877 from T. V. Lester to the Colonial Office - Letter 26 June 1877 from Sir E. A. J. Harris to the [Edward Henry Stanley] Earl of Derby - Letter 16 June 1877 from E. A. J. Harris to M. De Willebois - Letter 23 juin 1877 from F. D. D. De Willebois to Sir E. Harris
4p. ; 33cm.
- Telegraphic communication via Java Published: (1878)
- Correspondence relating to the Eastern Extension Company's proposals for additional telegraph communication between Great Britain and Australasia via the Cape of Good Hope, and the proposals for a submarine cable between Canada and Australasia across the Pacific Ocean Published: (1900)
- Telegraphic cable duplication : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st October 1878 for a copy of the memorandum entered into between the Governments of the Australasian colonies and the Eastern Extension Company for the duplication of the telegraphic cable Published: (1878)
- Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables Published: (1877)
- Report, minutes of proceedings, etc., of the Cable Conference held in Sydney in January - February 1877 Published: (1877)