Telegraph cable via United States : copy of correspondence respecting telegraph cable via the United States
|Other Authors:||Pollen, Daniel, McLean, George, b. 1834|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1877
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1877-78, no. 60
GP V 1877/78 no. 60
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Comprises: Letter dated 20 July 1877 from Daniel Pollen to the Chief Secretary, Victoria - A memorandum for His Excellency from Daniel Pollen (in the absence of the Premier) on the subject of a cable via the United States - Enclosure comprising a memorandum from George McLean (Commissioner of Telegraphs) respecting duplication of cables
2p. ; 33cm.
- Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables Published: (1877)
- Proposed telegraph cable between New Zealand and America : (in continuation of previous papers laid before Parliament) Published: (1878)
- Telegraphic cable duplication : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st October 1878 for a copy of the memorandum entered into between the Governments of the Australasian colonies and the Eastern Extension Company for the duplication of the telegraphic cable Published: (1878)
- Report, minutes of proceedings, etc., of the Cable Conference held in Sydney in January - February 1877 Published: (1877)
- Correspondence relating to the Eastern Extension Company's proposals for additional telegraph communication between Great Britain and Australasia via the Cape of Good Hope, and the proposals for a submarine cable between Canada and Australasia across the Pacific Ocean Published: (1900)