Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables
|Other Authors:||Cooper, Daniel, Sir, 1821-1902, Pollen, Daniel, Vogel, Julius, Sir, 1835-1899|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1877
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1877-78, no. 59
GP V 1877/78 no. 59
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Comprises: Letter dated 20 July 1877 from Daniel Pollen to the Chief Secretary, Victoria - Letter 4 Apr. 1877 from Julius Vogel (Agent-General) to the Colonial Secretary, Wellington - Enclosures, comprising letter from Sir Daniel Cooper to the Agent-General, and Extracts from Parliamentary Paper F. 6A, 1875
4p. ; 33cm.
- Report, minutes of proceedings, etc., of the Cable Conference held in Sydney in January - February 1877 Published: (1877)
- Telegraphic cable duplication : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st October 1878 for a copy of the memorandum entered into between the Governments of the Australasian colonies and the Eastern Extension Company for the duplication of the telegraphic cable Published: (1878)
- Telegraph cable via United States : copy of correspondence respecting telegraph cable via the United States Published: (1877)
- Correspondence relating to the Eastern Extension Company's proposals for additional telegraph communication between Great Britain and Australasia via the Cape of Good Hope, and the proposals for a submarine cable between Canada and Australasia across the Pacific Ocean Published: (1900)
- Intercolonial Conference : report and minutes of proceedings of the Intercolonial Conference held at Sydney during the months of January and February 1873 : with correspondence laid before the conference : also addresses to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State adopted by the representatives Published: (1873)