Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works for the six months ending 30th June 1871
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of Land and Works|
|Other Authors:||Agg, Alfred John, 1830-1886, Higinbotham, Thomas, 1819-1880, Jones, Francis, d. 1885, Longmore, Francis, 1826-1898, Mathison, Anthony Parker, Meikle, William, Steavenson, John, 1827-1890?|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1871
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1871, no. 104
GP V 1871 no. 104 (2.4 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency the Governor in Council"
"Francis Longmore, Commissioner of Railways and Roads, and Vice-President of the Board of Land and Works"
"T. Higinbotham, Engineer-in-Chief"
"Wm. Meikle, General Overseer of Locomotives and Workshops"
"John Steavenson, Secretary"
"Anthony Parker Mathison, Accountant"
"Francis Jones, Alfred J. Agg} Commissioners of Audit"
41p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the six months ending 30th June 1884 and the year ending 30th June 1885 / Published: (1885)
- Victorian railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the year ending 30th June 1893 Published: (1893)
- Victorian Railways : report of the Victorian Railways Commissioner for the year ending 30th June 1902 Published: (1902)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the quarter ending 30th June 1884 / Published: (1884)
- Report of the Victorian Railways Commissioners for the year ending 30th June 1888 Published: (1888)