Victorian Railways : report of the Board of Land and Works November 1862
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of Land and Works|
|Other Authors:||Higinbotham, Thomas, 1819-1880, Mathison, Anthony Parker, Mitchell, William Henry Fancourt, Sir, 1811-1884, Smith, H. Selwyn, Wright, William Henry, 1816-1877, Victoria. Governor (1856-1863 : Barkly)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1862
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1862-63, no. 21
GP V 1862/63 no. 21 (2.8 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To His Excellency Sir Henry Barkly, K.C.M., Governor, &c."
"W. H. F. Mitchell, Commissioner of Railways and Roads"
"T. Higinbotham, Engineer-in-Chief"
"W. H. Wright, Secretary"
"Anthony Mathison, Accountant"
"H. Selwyn Smith" [Accountant]
38p. ; 33cm.
- Fifth report of the Board of Education 1866 Published: (1867)
- Eighth report of the Board of Education 1869 Published: (1870)
- Ninth report of the Board of Education 1870 Published: (1871)
- Seventh report of the Board of Education 1868 Published: (1869)
- Board of Education : report of the Inspector-General of Schools Published: (1864)