Legislative Assembly : twelfth report of the Printing Committee
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Parliament. Legislative Assembly. Printing Committee|
|Other Authors:||Murphy, Francis, Sir, 1809-1891|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1862
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1861-62, no. D 20
GP V 1861/62 no. D 20
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 6th February 1862"
"Frans. Murphy, Chairman"
Comprises a list of petitions presented to the Legislative Assembly between 29th Jan. and 31 Jan. 1862 and a list of returns to orders of the House and papers presented by command or pursuant to law
Petitioners listed includes the chairman and members of the Municipal Council of Fitzroy, under the seal of the municipality and signed by W. J. Gilchrist, Town Clerk
2p. ; 33cm.
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the question of direct railway communication between the northern suburbs and Melbourne : together with the appendices and minutes of evidence Published: (1898)
- First report of the Printing Committee Published: (1878)
- Legislative Assembly : twelfth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1858)
- Legislative Assembly : twelfth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1859)
- Twelfth report of the Printing Committee Published: (1857)