Census of Victoria, 1871
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Registrar-General's Office|
|Other Authors:||Archer, William Henry, 1825-1909|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1871
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1871, no. A 3
GP V 1871 no. A 3
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 16th May, 1871"
"William Henry Archer, Registrar-General"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Report from the Select Committee upon Privilege : together with the proceedings of the Committee Published: (1869)
- Report from the Committee of Public Accounts Published: (1913)
- Ovens District post offices : return to address, Mr. Cameron, 11th January, 1856 Published: (1856)
- General elections 1871, 1874, 1877 - voters at : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 17th July 1878 for a return showing the number of males in the colony of the age of twenty-one years and upwards and of the number of electors voting and of those who abstained from voting at the general elections held in the years 1871, 1874 and 1877 Published: (1878)
- Privilege : report of the arguments of Counsel and of the judgment and order of the Privy Council in the case of the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Victoria versus Hugh Glass Published: (1871)