Land Act 1869 - regulation : order in Council : regulations under 110th section Land Act 1869 respecting the cutting of timber
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Crown Lands and Survey|
|Other Authors:||Longmore, Francis, 1826-1898, Wadsworth, Robert, 1828-1898|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. 30
GP V 1878 no. 30
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
"Francis Longmore, Commissioner of Crown Lands and Survey"
"Rob. Wadsworth, Clerk of the Executive Council"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Order under Section 136 of the Land Act 1884 : order in Council Published: (1887)
- Alteration of regulations : the Land Act 1890. Part I Published: (1895)
- Land Act 1869 - regulations : order in Council : regulations under 110th Section Land Act 1869 prescribing the fee for authority to issue Treasurer's receipts Published: (1878)
- Addition to regulations : Land Act 1890. Part I Published: (1895)
- Land Act 1869 - regulations : order in Council : regulations respecting licenses to cut and remove timber Published: (1877)