Report of the Inspector of Industrial and Reformatory Schools on the working and management of those institutions in Great Britain and Ireland, and America
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Industrial and Reformatory Schools|
|Other Authors:||Duncan, George Oliphant, 1819-1887, Victoria. Chief Secretary's Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. 49
GP V 1878 no. 49 (1.3 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report "To the Honorable The Chief Secretary"
"Geo. O. Duncan, Inspector Industrial and Reformatory Schools"
8p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Inspector-General of Penal Establishments on the working and management of prisons in Great Britain and Ireland, Europe and America Published: (1878)
- Report by the Chairman, Indeterminate Sentences Board, on reformatory prisons and institutions in Europe and America and on legislation in connexion therewith and with habitual criminals Published: (1910)
- Report of the Inspector of Industrial, Probationary, and Reformatory Schools, and Public Charities, on the work of the visiting officers under "the Neglected Children's Act 1887" : together with report of inspection of "Brookside" Reformatory School Published: (1889)
- Industrial and Reformatory Schools : report of the Inspector for the year 1879 Published: (1880)
- Department of Industrial and Reformatory Schools : report of the Secretary for the year 1882 Published: (1883)