Report of the Inspector-General of Penal Establishments on the working and management of prisons in Great Britain and Ireland, Europe and America
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Chief Secretary's Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Duncan, George Oliphant, 1819-1887, Victoria. Penal Dept.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. 45
GP V 1878 no. 45 (1.5 MB)
"Presented to both Houses of Parliament by His Excellency's command"
Report to "The Honorable the Chief Secretary"
"Geo. O. Duncan, Inspector-General of Penal Establishments"
9p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Inspector-General of Penal Establishments on developments in penal science in the United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America : together with recommendations relating to Victorian penal administration Published: (1952)
- Report of the Inspector of Industrial and Reformatory Schools on the working and management of those institutions in Great Britain and Ireland, and America Published: (1878)
- Penal establishments and gaols : report of the Inspector-General on prison systems of Europe and America Published: (1901)
- Report by the Chairman, Indeterminate Sentences Board, on reformatory prisons and institutions in Europe and America and on legislation in connexion therewith and with habitual criminals Published: (1910)
- Penal Department : report of the Inspector General upon the present state of the Penal Department and of his views as to its future management Published: (1857)