Telegraphic cable duplication : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 1st October 1878 for a copy of the memorandum entered into between the Governments of the Australasian colonies and the Eastern Extension Company for the duplication of the telegraphic cable
|Corporate Author:||Eastern Extension Telegraph Company (London)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. C 8
GP V 1878 no. C 8
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 15th October 1878"
2p. ; 33cm.
- Telegraph cables : copy of correspondence respecting evidence given by Mr Audley Coote (on behalf of Messrs. Siemens Brothers) at the Conference in Sydney re telegraph cables Published: (1877)
- Report, minutes of proceedings, etc., of the Cable Conference held in Sydney in January - February 1877 Published: (1877)
- Telegraph cable via United States : copy of correspondence respecting telegraph cable via the United States Published: (1877)
- Correspondence relating to the Eastern Extension Company's proposals for additional telegraph communication between Great Britain and Australasia via the Cape of Good Hope, and the proposals for a submarine cable between Canada and Australasia across the Pacific Ocean Published: (1900)
- Report of the proceedings of the Conference Respecting the Duplication of the Telegraph Lines Between Australasia and Europe, held in Melbourne in May 1878 : together with the proceedings, notices of motion, minutes of evidence and appendices Published: (1878)