Assent to bills
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1873-1879 : Bowen)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. B 21
GP V 1878 no. B 21
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 14th November 1878"
"G. F. Bowen, Governor, Message No. 21"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Assent to bills Published: (1878)
- Juries Bill Published: (1875)
- Juries Law Consolidation Bill Published: (1887)
- Fisheries Acts : notice of proclamation to prohibit the use of any trammel, trawl, or other net or engine whether fixed or unfixed, to be employed in fishing in that portion of Hobson's Bay included within a line drawn from the extreme outer or eastern side of the breakwater pier to the inner or eastern extremity of the railway pier at Williamstown Published: (1884)
- Vines in Geelong district : return to an order of the House dated 23rd November 1887 for a return showing (1) The number of acres of vines uprooted in the Geelong district under the Vine Diseases Act (2) The total amount of compensation paid to owners thereof, excluding single vines and small garden lots under a quarter of an acre (3) The total cost of trenching the said land up to date Published: (1887)