Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway purchase
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1873-1879 : Bowen)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. B 13
GP V 1878 no. B 13
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 3rd October 1878"
"G. F. Bowen, Governor, Message No. 13"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Railway : return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th July 1878 for a return showing the Agreement made between the Directors of the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay United Railway Company and the Government for the purchase of the undertaking of the Company Published: (1878)
- Hobson's Bay railway : income and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 2nd March 1881 for a return showing 1. The income of the Hobson's Bay railway for the eighteen months ending 31st December 1880. 2. The expenditure divided under the heads of management, interest, repairs, and new works. 3. The rate per cent. of the profit upon the transaction Published: (1881)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 30th April, 1856 Published: (1857)
- Melbourne and Hobson's Bay railway : receipts and expenditure up to 31st October, 1856 Published: (1857)