Assent to bill
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Governor (1873-1879 : Bowen)|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1878
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1878, no. B 3
GP V 1878 no. B 3
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 1st August 1878"
"G. F. Bowen, Governor, Message No. 3"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Gippsland Railway Bill and Goulburn Valley Railway Bill : minutes of Conference of Committees of Legislative Council and Legislative Assembly on the amendments made by the Legislative Council on the above bills Published: (1878)
- Report from the Select Committee Appointed to Confer with the Committee of the Legislative Council upon the Subjects Indicated in the Message from the Legislative Council with Regard to the Gippsland and Goulburn Valley Railway Bills Published: (1877)
- Victorian Railways, Acts Nos. 531, 580, 603, 604 : estimate of the expenditure which the Board of Land and Works proposes to incur during the year ending 30th June 1879 under the Railway Loan Act No. 531 and the Railway Construction Acts Nos. 580, 603 and 604 Published: (1878)
- Assent to bill Published: (1878)
- Assent to bills Published: (1878)