Crossing the line : report of an investigation into the conduct of a member of Victoria Police undertaking secondary employment as a ministerial adviser and his relationship with a deputy commissioner of Victoria Police /
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Office of Police Integrity|
Melbourne : Victorian Government Printer, 2011
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
2010-14, no. 76
GP V 2010/14 no. 76 (1.0 MB)
"Ordered to be printed"
87p. ; 30cm.
Includes bibliographical references
- Investigation into the Office of Police Integrity's handling of a complaint : Whistleblowers Protection Act 2001 / Published: (2011)
- Police force : replies to a question put by Mr. Snodgrass 17th January 1861 for a return showing 1. The existing distribution of the police force, officials and men. 2. The intended alterations in the distribution of the force should the proposed reductions be carried out. 3. The dates of service of every officer in the force distinguishing those officers who will be reduced if the proposed estimate is agreed to. 4. Also the districts in which the police magistrates and clerks of petty sessions referred to in the estimates are appointed for and the dates of service of each of these officers Published: (1861)
- Investigation into allegations of detrimental action involving Victoria Police : Whistleblowers Protection Act 2001 / Published: (2012)
- Police force : return to an order of the House, dated 13th November, 1889, for a return showing the respective ages and grades of all members of the police force who are over the age of fifty-five years Published: (1889)
- Police over fifty-five : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th July 1886 for a return showing the number of members of the police force who are retained in the service, being above the prescribed age for retirement (fifty-five), with their respective ages, stations and rank, and setting forth the number of years they have remained in the positions or stations they now occupy Published: (1886)