Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly Appointed to Prepare an Address to the Queen Upon the Restoration of Peace
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Legislative Assembly.|
|Other Authors:||Duffy, Charles Gavan, Sir, 1816-1903, Haines, William Clark, 1810-1866, Horne, George Samuel Wegg, 1811?-1873, King, John, 1820-1895, Moore, David, 1824-1898, Pasley, Charles, 1824-1890, Pyke, Vincent, 1827-1894, Were, Jonathan Binns, 1809-1885|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. D 1
GP V 1856/57 no. D 1
"(Ordered to be printed, 2nd December, 1856)"
"Extracted from the minutes"
Committee: William Haines (chairman), Sir Charles Gavan Duffy, George Horne, John King, David Moore, Charles Pasley, Vincent Pyke and Jonathan Were
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Reply to address from the Legislative Assembly to Her Majesty the Queen on the successful termination on the war in Egypt Published: (1882)
- Restoration of peace : copy despatch from Secretary of State, acknowledging receipt of address from Legislative Assembly on the restoration of peace Published: (1857)
- Address to Her Majesty the Queen with reference to victories in Egypt Published: (1882)
- Reply to address of congratulation to Her Majesty the Queen on the recent British victories in Egypt Published: (1883)
- Patriotic Fund : copy despatch from the Secretary of State acknowledging receipt of a second contribution of Victoria in aid of Patriotic Fund Published: (1856)