Lunatics in gaols
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 47
GP V 1856/57 no. C 47
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 3rd July 1857"
"Abstract of a return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 5th June 1857 for - 1. A return of the number of lunatics confined in the gaols and other public buildings of the Colony of Victoria, on the 1st of June, 1857 (excepting the Yarra Bend Asylum), distinguishing the cause or causes of such lunacy, and the number of those whose friends are able to contribute to their support. 2. A return from the Yarra Bend Asylum of the number of patients whose friends are able to contribute to their support"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Lunatics Published: (1857)
- Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum : report of the Board appointed to inspect the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum, and to report upon the accommodation required Published: (1857)
- Report of the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum for the year 1857 Published: (1858)
- Report on the Yarra Bend Lunatic Asylum for the year 1858 Published: (1859)
- Lunatics confined within gaols or other prisons in Victoria : return to address, Mr Fyfe - 5th March 1856 Published: (1856)