Public Library : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly, dated 5th June 1857 for - A return of the average weekly attendance of visitors for the past year, to the Public Library of Melbourne, distinguishing the number attending in the morning and the evening
|Corporate Author:||Public Library of Victoria|
|Other Authors:||Tulk, Augustus Henry, 1810-1873|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 45
GP V 1856/57 no. C 45
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 12th June 1857"
"Augustus H. Tulk, Librarian"
p. ; 33cm.
- Attendance at state schools : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 8th August 1877 for - A return showing the number of children under school age, and over school age, who attended state schools during the year ending 31st December 1876, distinguishing between those attending day schools and night schools Published: (1877)
- Melbourne Public Library : return to an order of the House, dated 12th November, 1889, for a return showing the daily average of visitors to the Melbourne Public Library on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, during the year 1888, and also the daily average on Saturdays during the same period Published: (1889)
- State schools - attendance of children : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16th September 1879, for a return showing (1). The number of children on the rolls of the state schools for each quarter of the year ended 30th June last, and the number of children attending the state schools who have not completed the thirty days' attendance required by clause 3 of the Education Amendment Act for the same period (2). The number of male and female pupil teachers employed in the state schools during the half-year ended 30th June last, and the number of each who have been granted leave of absence on account of sickness : ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 28th January 1880 Published: (1880)
- Truancy under Education Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st July November 1886 for a return showing 1. The number of truancy prosecutions under the Education Act 1872 during the quarter ended on the 31st March 2. The total amount paid during the quarter for Truant Officers' salaries, travelling and all other contingent expenses 3. The total number of convictions and the total amount of fines imposes Published: (1886)
- Public Library : report of Trustees accompanying estimates for the service of the year 1859 Published: (1858)