Railway contracts : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 27th May 1857 for - 1. Names of all contractors who have had contracts accepted. 2. The nature of the contract accepted, and date. 3. The amount of each contract and name of contractor with names of sureties and amount for which they are liable. 4. The several contracts completed. 5. The contracts still progressing. 6. The contracts and names of contractors in which a failure has taken place in completing, stating how much of the contract has been completed, and amount paid contractor during progress of work, and what remains to be completed and probable cost of completion. 7. The time, naming the months and year, within which each contract was to be completed specifying contract. 8. The reason why any contract has failed in being completed. 9. Specify each contract with the amount payable to the contractor wherein the failure has been on the side of the Government
|Corporate Author:||Victorian Railways|
|Other Authors:||Woolley, Richard|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 43
GP V 1856/57 no. C 43
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 5th June, 1857"
"Richard Woolley, Secretary" Railway Department
6p. ; 33cm.
- Report of the Sub-Committee of the Cabinet on the Acceptance by the Railways Commissioners of Foreign and Other Tenders Published: (1912)
- Roads and bridges in South Bourke : statement of contracts accepted by the Government since 31st December last for the formation of roads and the erection of bridges in the electoral district of South Bourke Published: (1857)
- Investigation into allegations of improper conduct by CenITex officers : Whistleblowers Protection Act 2001 / Published: (2012)
- Government printing in private offices : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 20th February 1867 for - a return showing the various sums expended during the last two years for printing by the various Departments of the Government outside the Government Printing Office Published: (1867)
- Inquiry into builders warranty insurance : final report : 13th report to the Legislative Council / Published: (2010)