|Corporate Author:||Melbourne (Vic. : City). Council|
|Other Authors:||Chessell, Charles, Davis, Peter, Eville, James, 1826-1879, FitzGibbon, Edmund Gerald, 1825-1905, Gunn, John, McSkeinering, R., Moore, John, 1803-1885, Service, James, 1823-1899, Waters, Samuel T.|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 34
GP V 1856/57 no. C 34
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 27th May 1857"
"Return to an Order of the Legislative Assembly dated 15th April 1857 for - Copies of the following documents, having reference to the recent annexation of a portion of Macarthur Ward to the Municipal District of Emerald Hill: - 1. Petition from residents on the bank of the Yarra, praying annexation. 2. Assent of Municipal Council of Emerald Hill. 3. Correspondence (if any) between the Government and any person on behalf of the said Council in reference to the subject. 4. Counter petition from inhabitants of Macarthur Ward. 5. Counter petition from the Mayor and City Council of Melbourne. 6. Counter petition from residents on the bank of the Yarra. 7. Letter from same, explaining circumstances under which they were induced to sign the original petition. 8. Copies of any minutes or reports made on any of these documents. 9. Copies of any other communications between the Government and any other person or persons respecting the matter in question"
Letters and petitions signed by Charles Chessell, P. Davis, James Eville (town clerk), E. G. FitzGibbon (town clerk), John Gunn, R. McSkeinering, J. Moore (under-secretary), James Service and Samuel T. Waters (ship painter)
6p. ; 33cm.
- Fitz Roy Ward improvement : return of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August 1857 : pursuant to Act of Council, 17 Victoria No. 31 Published: (1857)
- Fitz Roy Ward improvement : return of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August, 1856 : pursuant to Act of Council 17th Victoria No. 31 Published: (1856)
- Fitz Roy Ward improvement : return of receipts and expenditure for the year ending 31st August 1858 : pursuant to Act of Council 17th Victoria No. 31 Published: (1858)
- Report from the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Railways on the proposed Macarthur District railway : together with minutes of evidence, plan, and map Published: (1928)
- Fitz Roy Ward improvements : return of receipts and expenditure Published: (1854)