School grants : abstract of a return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - 1. Returns of grants in aid of national and denominational schools from 1851 to 1855 inclusive showing the amount of each grant and the mode of its distribution by the respective boards, distinguishing payments for salaries from disbursements for the erection of schoolhouses, &c. and specifying the several amounts expended in each year:- in Melbourne and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Bourke, in Geelong and its suburbs, in other portions of the County of Grant, and in each of the other counties and districts of Victoria. 2. Also for returns of all grants of land for educational purposes within the same period stating separately the quantities granted in each year for national schools and for denominational schools and showing the total area granted in each locality as specified in money grant
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Board of National Education|
|Other Authors:||Kane, Benjamin Francis, 1834-1872|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 33
GP V 1856/57 no. C 33
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 27th February 1857"
"Benjamin F. Kane" National Education Office
4p. ; 33cm.
- Truancy under Education Act : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st July November 1886 for a return showing 1. The number of truancy prosecutions under the Education Act 1872 during the quarter ended on the 31st March 2. The total amount paid during the quarter for Truant Officers' salaries, travelling and all other contingent expenses 3. The total number of convictions and the total amount of fines imposes Published: (1886)
- Education Department : receipts and expenditure : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th August 1877 for - A return showing - (1.) A complete abstract of the receipts and disbursements of the Education Department for the financial year commencing on the 1st July 1876 and ending on the 30th June 1877 (2.) A statement of the total amount expended by the Department from 1st January 1873 to 30th June 1877 upon school premises, separating the items under the following heads - purchase of land and buildings, erection of new school buildings, enlargement, alteration and repair of school buildings, purchase, erection, alteration and repair of teachers' quarters, school furniture, miscellaneous expenditure upon school property not otherwise enumerated Published: (1877)
- Amalgamation of state schools : return to an order of the House dated 20th September 1893 for a return showing: 1. The names of all state schools amalgamated as asked for on 5th September, 1893. 2. The annual cost in each case prior to amalgamation. 3. The cost of each school for the month of August. 4. The ultimate annual cost in each case when staffs have been re-adjusted. 5. The total ultimate annual saving in each case. 6. Also similar information with regard to other schools which the Education Department has decided to amalgamate Published: (1893)
- Abstract of receipts and disbursements of the Board of National Education from 1st July to 31st December 1852 Published: (1853)
- National Education Board : return to address the Auditor-General [Hugh Culling Eardley Childers] 10th November 1853 Published: (1853)