Crown lands - Warrnambool : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 18th December 1856 for - 1. Return of the amount of money realized from the sale of land at the police-office Warrnambool ; to which must be added Warrnambool lands sold at Melbourne, Portland and Belfast, as well as lands within the Warrnambool district sold under the pre-emptive right, special surveys, and lands selected after having been once submitted to public sale. 2. The same information as the foregoing with reference to Belfast and Portland
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Surveyor-General's Dept.|
|Other Authors:||Clarke, Andrew, Sir, 1824-1902|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 18
GP V 1856/57 no. C 18
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 6th January, 1857"
"And. Clarke" Surveyor-General's Office
4p. ; 33cm.
- Crown lands sold at Ballaarat [i.e. Ballarat] : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 - for a return of all the public lands sold in the District of Ballaarat, the said return to include all lands taken under the squatting pre-emptive right, also all lands selected in the same district, the amounts realized from such sales, &c. Published: (1857)
- Crown lands : return of lands sold from 1st January to 31st December 1855 Published: (1856)
- Land Act 1869 - Section 44 : estimate of lands to be sold during the year 1877-8 Published: (1877)
- Crown lands in the westward counties : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 7th January 1857 for - A return of the number of acres of land sold, and amount received for same in the Counties of Villiers, Heytesbury, Hampden, Normanby, Dundas and Follett respectively, anterior to the 1st July 1851 Published: (1857)
- Cown lands in Villiers and westward counties : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 19th December 1856 for - Return showing the number of acres sold and the amount received for the same in the Counties of Villiers, Heytesbury, Hampden, Normanby, Dundas, and Follett respectively for each year from the 1st July 1851 to the 30th June 1856 Published: (1857)