Imports and exports : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 18th December 1856 for a return of the declared value of imports and exports from this Colony in each year, commencing with 1852, and distinguishing the value of gold exported and of coin imported or exported
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Stevens, Philip Reynolds|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 13
GP V 1856/57 no. C 13
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 19th December, 1856"
"P. R. Stevens, Comptroller of Accounts"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Trade of the western ports : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 17th December 1856 for a return showing, under distinct heads, the value of the imports and exports respectively, for the last three years, of the three ports of Warrnambool, Belfast, and Portland : also, showing the amount of tonnage inwards and outwards at each port respectively, distinguishing colonial and foreign, as well as the amount of revenue received Published: (1856)
- Uncoined gold exported : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st October 1880 for a return showing the amount of uncoined gold exported from Victoria each year since the establishment of the mint at Melbourne, distinguishing if possible gold bullion produced in Victoria and thus exported uncoined Published: (1880)
- A General summary of the import, export, and shipping returns, and the abstract of customs revenue, for the year 1868 : with the transhipments from this colony during the six months ended 31st December 1868 Published: (1869)
- Products exported - value of : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 3rd July 1877 for - A return showing the value of products of Victoria exported in the years 1870, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875 and 1876, under leading heads - such as gold, stock, wool, tallow, preserved meats, hides, manufactures and minor articles, and specifying the colonies or countries where exported Published: (1877)
- Coal imported : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 9th December 1856 for a return of the quantity and value of coal imported annually, since separation, into this Colony, distinguishing the places from which it has been imported Published: (1856)