Government debentures : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 16 December 1856 for - A return of debentures issued or guaranteed by the Government that have been made payable in London
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Treasury|
|Other Authors:||Sladen, Charles, Sir, 1816-1884|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 8
GP V 1856/57 no. C 8
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed 16th December 1856"
"Charles Sladen" Treasury, Melbourne
2p. ; 33cm.
- Debentures : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 10th December 1879 for a return showing (1). The different periods at which Victorian debentures have from time to time been issued and placed on the London market (2). The amount of interest such debentures bore in each case (3). The amount of loan advertised and sought to be effected on each occasion (4). The whole amount offered by tenderers on or before the day appointed for the opening of tenders, and also in every case when the full amount sought was not offered, the amount untendered for and not floated Published: (1880)
- Melbourne, Mount Alexander and Murray River Railway Company : correspondence between the government and the above company Published: (1854)
- Purchase by Government of the Mount Alexander Railway : return to address, Mr. Cole, 20th October, 1854 Published: (1854)
- Land for railways : return of the quantity of land granted to the Melbourne and Hobson's Bay Railway Company, and also the length of frontage possessed by said Company to Flinders-street : also the land required by the Melbourne and Mount Alexander Railway Company : return to address - Mr. Lalor, 14th December, 1855 Published: (1855)
- Progress report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Council on Railways Published: (1856)