Coal imported : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 9th December 1856 for a return of the quantity and value of coal imported annually, since separation, into this Colony, distinguishing the places from which it has been imported
|Corporate Author:||Victoria. Dept. of Trade and Customs|
|Other Authors:||Stevens, Philip Reynolds|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1856
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. C 6
GP V 1856/57 no. C 6
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 11th December, 1856"
"P. R. Stevens, Comptroller of Accounts"
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Imports consumed in Victoria - value of : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 21st August 1877 for - A return showing the value of all imports consumed or used in Victoria under leading heads for the years 1870, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875 and 1876 Published: (1877)
- Imports and exports : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated the 18th December 1856 for a return of the declared value of imports and exports from this Colony in each year, commencing with 1852, and distinguishing the value of gold exported and of coin imported or exported Published: (1856)
- Trade of the western ports : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 17th December 1856 for a return showing, under distinct heads, the value of the imports and exports respectively, for the last three years, of the three ports of Warrnambool, Belfast, and Portland : also, showing the amount of tonnage inwards and outwards at each port respectively, distinguishing colonial and foreign, as well as the amount of revenue received Published: (1856)
- Imports of cattle across the Murray : return to an order of the Legislative Assembly dated 15th September 1857 for a return, inclusive of the period since 1st January 1856 to the 1st September 1857, of the number of sheep, cattle, and horses which have crossed the River Murray from New South Wales : also stating the place where such stock crossed that river Published: (1857)
- A General summary of the import, export, and shipping returns, and the abstract of customs revenue, for the year 1868 : with the transhipments from this colony during the six months ended 31st December 1868 Published: (1869)