Restoration of peace : copy despatch from Secretary of State, acknowledging receipt of address from Legislative Assembly on the restoration of peace
|Other Authors:||Taunton, Henry Labouchere, Baron, 1798-1869|
Melbourne : John Ferres, Government Printer, 1857
|Parliamentary Paper Number:||
Parliamentary paper (Victoria. Parliament) ;
1856-57, no. A 96
GP V 1856/57 no. A 96
"Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 9th September, 1857"
Comprises despatch No. 44 dated 18 June 1857 from H. Labouchere to Governor Sir Henry Barkly
 leaf ; 33cm.
- Patriotic Fund : copy despatch from the Secretary of State acknowledging receipt of a second contribution of Victoria in aid of Patriotic Fund Published: (1856)
- Report from the Select Committee of the Legislative Assembly Appointed to Prepare an Address to the Queen Upon the Restoration of Peace Published: (1856)
- Patriotic Fund : copy further despatch from the Secretary of State, and enclosure, acknowledging receipt of a second contribution of Victoria in aid of Patriotic Fund Published: (1856)
- Contribution to Patriotic Fund : copy despatch from the Right Honorable the Secretary of State on the subject of the contribution of the Colony towards the Patriotic Fund Published: (1856)
- War with Russia : copy despatch from the Secretary of State dated 23rd April 1856 in reply to addresses to the Queen and Emperor of the French from the late Legislative Council on the success of the allied forces during the war with Russia Published: (1856)